100g Molding Powder Plaster Baby Handprint Footprint Hand&Foot 3D Casting Kit Decorations
- List PriceUS$6.90piece
- Sale PriceUS$6.90piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
About Casting Keepsakes INFANT Plaster Casting Keepsake Kit:
3D Hand Design offers you the once in a lifetime chance to reproduce the hand or foot of your (god-) child three dimensionally and with accurate details. The easy application allows a wide scope of design and provides you with a timeless keepsake to treasure.
Do not miss this opportunity for yourself or as an exceptional gift idea on the occasion of childbirth, a christening and so on for family and godparents.
Preserve every precious detail! The amazing rubbery mold will capture tiny toenails, fingernails, dimples & footprints . . . even if baby wiggles! It's simple, fast and fun. All you need is water and baby.
This kit contains the materials to do 2 complete castings. The materials will accommodate a foot up to about an infant shoe size 3 and/or an infant hand up to about age 9 months.
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions:
1. a one-time cup: thicker, bigger, transparent the best (if the baby does not put in, you can consider the cup of tea)
2.30-35 degrees pure water or tap water (please do not use mineral water)
6. Stopwatch: mobile phones, computers are, you can watch the clock
Steps:(usually within one year of the baby a hand 50 grams, one foot 100 grams)
1. Take clone powder 50 grams, add 1.2-1.5 times the volume of water mixed, rapid mixing, then cloning powder and water mixture into a purple paste liquid, stir it, about 1 minute or so purple gradually receded, immediately Baby's little hands or feet into the liquid, the baby's little hands or feet must be soaked in the liquid inside, do not stick to the walls of the cup, while ensuring that the baby's hand or feet do not move, about 2 and a half times the liquid will solidify, please Keep 4 minutes and then remove the baby's hand or feet, can be removed before and after the move, let the air go, slowly removed.
2. Take the model powder 50 grams, add 1 / 3-1 / 2 of water, water do not put too much, as long as the powder and water mixture into a liquid, the more concentrated the better, even after mixing, slowly poured into the colloid , Down a little, Akira look, to avoid the gas plug in the inside.
3.2-5 hours after the knife or hand can be used to slowly open the colloid, must be carefully poke, not anxious.
(Note: the surface of the work of a little powder can be rinsed with water, placed in a ventilated place to dry, it is recommended to dry for more than 24 hours.)
4. Color: like to paint what color to give their own works painted what color it
● Completely Safe: Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic, 100% Biodegradable
● Other items you will need (not included): bowl for mixing casting stone and liquid measuring
● The statue(s) can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a display box.
* 2 months to 1 years of age: 100 grams +100 grams of powder powder clone model hand or foot.
* At the age of 1 - 2 years old: 150 grams do hand, 200 grams of a foot model
* The older the child, the greater the hands and feet, the more the amount of.
* Female adult hand 300 grams, adult male hand 500 grams
100g x Molding powder
100g x Plaster
1 x Gold powder
1 x Brush