Genevieve is 16 months now and while she still babbles most of the time, she is learning so many new words! Many words she says once and never repeats again, but there are many more that are becoming a regular part of her vocabulary!
- Eat (her most frequently used word currently)
- Doggie/Puppy (She has always said doggie, but I think her new daycare must use “puppy” because she has started saying that now)
- Poppy (which for some reason she also calls “Bobby”)
- Hot (she says this alot, but doesn’t really know what it means – she says all food is hot)
- Night Night (her newest word)
She can also follow directions to: “put it back,” “bring it here,” “give love,” “hug,” “kiss,” “dance,” and “hold mamma’s/Daddy’s hand.”
She had learned to kiss, hug, wave, blow kisses, sit in our laps for stories to be read, walk, run, dance, dance on a daddy’s feet, “ride the horse” (bounce on an adult’s stomach, push her arms and legs into sleeves and pants, put her foot in a shoe, and how magnets work.